The challenges brought upon when you are balancing and healing your crown chakra are connected with releasing your ego and gaining the trust in guidance of the universe.
The Sahasrara is believed to be the home of Shiva, a deity that represents pure consciousness.
The goal of balancing your seventh chakra is to locate Shiva and achieve the union with Shakti, which represents power, as it travels from the lower chakras all the way to the top. Once both divine forces are unified, the ultimate awakening from the world of illusion (Maya) can be achieved.
The crown chakra is associated with the pineal gland and also the pituitary gland and the functioning of the seventh chakra impacts the entire organism.
If there is a weak flow of energy through Sahasrara, chronic illnesses, nervous system issues, and incurable diseases that often prove fatal might appear.
Given the location of the seventh chakra, it is not surprising that it is closely connected to the brain and the limbic systemas well. As such, it impacts body functions such as the regulation of temperature, balance, sleep, heart rate, breathing, coordination and many other critical processes.
The most common problems associated with imbalanced seventh chakra are headaches, lack of concentration, sleeping disorders, fainting spells, and depression.
The latter is more common in people who had already worked on their lower six chakras and balanced them sufficiently to reach the threshold of their spiritual potential. It is important to know that health issues most often stem from inadequately balanced lower six chakras as from the crown chakra imbalance.
How to Heal Your Crown Chakra?
A healthy crown chakra means that you will be better equipped to receive impulses from the world around you and tap into the universal sources of information.
If you balance your seventh chakra, you may start experiencing happy coincidences or keep finding yourself in the right place at the right time.
These are just some of the positive consequences of being more in touch with your surroundings and the Universe.
9 Easy Techniques for Seventh Chakra Balancing:
- Take up mountaineering and be sure to take time to appreciate the view from the top.
- Retreat into silence. The crown chakra development depends on doing yoga, zazen meditation, Christian meditation or other types of meditation, which require silence.
- Turn your attention to spiritual development and growth. Find appropriate teachers by relying on your intuition and its ability to separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Wear white clothes. Choose white and light violet tones to furnish your apartment. Pick appliances of such colors, throw pillows, bedspreads kitchen towels, towels, rugs, walls, and other accents.
- Make sure you always pick white or light violet flowering plants or cut flowers for your apartment.
- Take one of the following herbal extracts before your three main meals: rosehip, chestnut, or clematis.
- Essential oils of myrrh, geranium, or rosewood stimulate the seventh chakra. Use them with a diffuser, or mix eight drops of a chosen essential oil with milk and add this mixture to your bath.
- Relax and slowly repeat the following crown chakra affirmations every day, at least ten times:
- I am aware.
- I am opening myself to experience pure being.
- I am connecting with light and the divine peace.
The Benefits of Balancing Your Sahasrara
By investing time and effort into restoring balance to your seventh chakra, you can look forward to the remarkable benefits of an active and healthy crown chakra.
You will be able to feel immense happiness, a profound inner peace will set in, and you will be able to experience the connection with the entire Universe.
Consequently, you will be able to be very relaxed and profoundly content. Those who reach this highest level of consciousness are also a source of power and inspiration for people around them.
By balancing your seventh chakra, you will be able to get rid of the unhealthy emotional baggage and move forward unburdened.
You will shake off all sorts of unhealthy attachments and pursue your freedom in a way that is still mindful of others. You will be capable to fully acknowledge your responsibilities while not being servile or in danger of being exploited.
A healthy crown chakra will endow you with a sense of balance, peace, clarity, and belonging that reverberates through your entire being and makes this powerful energy movement through the rest of the chakra system.
In the end, a free flow movement of energy through the crown chakra is essential for the health of other chakras and consequently for your general well-being.
Signs of a Healthy and Open Seventh Chakra
An open and well-balanced crown chakra is crucial for establishing a connection with your higher self.
- inner peace,
- trust in life,
- emotional stability,
- clarity of mind,
- a feeling of being guided by the universe,
Read More about Crown Chakra
The best time to start working on your crown chakra is when you feel that you are physically fit and emotionally stable. As with other chakras, you will find methods such as yoga, mudras, working with gemstones and meditations very valuable tools for opening your
The crown chakra, named “Sahasrara” in Sanskrit, connects us to the celestial energies of the highest plane of existence. The crown is the target chakra of the most important energy channel – the Sushumna nadi. This is the nadi that the Kundalini energy, symbolized by a snake, ascends and