Heart Chakra Healing and Balancing
When you practice balancing of your heart chakra, you will be presented with the challenges which will require you to find the love for others and accept the fact that you are also loved by others and the Universe itself.
When the world is perceived through the heart only the truth can be seen. And the truth is that at the core of existence the prevailing energy and feeling is that of unconditional universal love.
Heart Chakra Imbalance: The Impact on Your Physical Health
The fourth chakra with its connection to the thymus gland has a significant impact on the immune system.
This means that an imbalanced heart chakra and the lack of energy that comes with it can leave you exposed to all sorts of ailments such as allergies, asthma, various infections, and even cancer.
The most visible signs of Anahata in bad health are heart issues, feeling pressure in the chest, feeling of a pressing weight on the chest, and labored breathing.
Skin problems reflect the stress that comes from the emotional strain and the spiritual turmoil, which results from an inactive heart chakra.
Chronic conditions such as hypertension, hypotension, asthma, bronchitis, heart arrhythmia, and coronary diseases signal an imbalance of the heart chakra that has passed unnoticed for a long time.
You should address such issues immediately.
How to Heal Your Heart Chakra?
Try to let go of judgement of others and yourself. Accept the fact that all humans, animals and plants come from the same origin and that at the core we are all good and we all want to be loved.
Try to feel instead of thinking about things. Letting go this way can make you feel exposed, however as the name Anahata (unstruck) suggests, nothing can hurt your deepest self, as it is supported by the universal unconditional love.
This energy of love flows through our hearts at all times, the only thing we need to do is to accept it.
10 Easy Techniques for Fourth Chakra Balancing
- Take time to appreciate the beauty of nature, especially of the green landscapes, pleasant meadows, and forests.
- Take time for yourself, pamper yourself with a massage or an ayurvedic diet.
- Choose green clothing, wear green accessories, furnish your home with green drapes, or pick green appliances and accessories. A green accent wall can look very welcoming upon entering a home.
- Start growing plants, be it in your garden, on the balcony, or indoors. Create a green oasis in your home to rest the eyes, mind, and soul.
- Make an effort to be even more loving to your partner, your family, friends, and other people in your life. Pay more attention to your pets and plants as well. Your love should come from the heart.
- Listen to bright and uplifting music, such as the music of Mozart, Haydn, and Bach.
- Enroll in a massage class or a Shiatsu seminar, take up Reiki or Pranic healing.
- Use essential oils of rose, jasmine, vanilla, and tarragon to scent your apartment or add up to eight drops to your bathwater.
- Relax and repeat one of the following affirmations every day before going to bed. Slowly whisper at least ten times:
- The power of compassion flowing through me allows me to connect with all living beings,
- I open my heart to giving and receiving love,
- I love myself just as I am.
The Benefits of Balancing Your ANAHATA
When you restore the balance of your heart chakra the energy will flow freely and unobstructedly through it, and you will be able to communicate with others more directly, so to speak – heart to heart.
You will be able to approach people in a relaxed and impartial manner, without prejudice or pretense.
The benefits of an active fourth chakra go beyond person-to-person relationships and allow you to be more tolerant and accepting of other opinions and cultures.
A stable, fully functioning Anahata means that a person can assume a responsible role in their relations with other people and that they do so with a positive attitude and without problems.
A conscious decision to restore your heart chakra to health through specific exercises and behavioral patterns will enable you to take that first, most important step towards being able to establish and maintain happy romantic relationships and genuine interpersonal relations.
The starting point for being able to feel and show real love to others is to be able to accept and love oneself first. The key is in restoring the balance of your heart chakra.
A balanced Anahata allows you to establish a healthy emotional closeness that lets you coexist with others in peace and foster mutual respect and mutual learning, which bring people together. All the while being mindful and respectful of mutual personal boundaries.
Your physical health is also a good indicator of the state of your heart chakra.
The fourth chakra regulates the functioning of the heart and lungs and enables breathing. A person with a sound cardiovascular system, a strong heart, a healthy heartbeat, and radiant skin, who is also able to take deep, unobstructed breaths can be confident that their heart chakra is functioning well.
Signs of a Healthy and Open FOURTH Chakra
The heart chakra enables and stimulates the ability to connect with others.
A healthy fourth chakra helps people to form relationships marked by tolerance and acceptance while both sides present capacity to maintain a healthy distance.
- Non-judgemental attitude towards others,
- healthy relationships,
- love for yourself,
- love and empathy for others,
- healthy cardiovascular and respiratory system,
are signs of an open and healthy Anahata.