When trying to heal your Solar plexus chakra, life will bring about challenges where development of personal power, determination and persistence is needed. Establishing a healthy balance in this center allows you to become more determined and to gain endurance and stamina for physical as well as spiritual aspirations.
The solar plexus is an area in your body where all the energy channels of other major and minor chakras connect. It is the seat of willpower.
The main areas connected to the solar plexus chakra are the digestive system, nervous system, and immune system.
Manipura controls the functioning of the digestive system and the operation of the organic processes in your lower abdomen.
As such it impacts the stomach, liver, and spleen.
Ailments and issues such as stomach ulcers, heartburn, gastritis, and stomach ache point to an unbalanced solar plexus chakra.
If you lack energy, the reason behind it might be poor digestion and the malabsorption of nutrients vital to the optimal functioning of your organism.
It appears that the modern way of life is putting additional strain on the solar plexus chakra.
In our busy schedules, there is little time for food preparation, and there is barely time for food consumption. The quality of food is impacted by the degradation of the environment, and we ingest more toxins than ever before. Our immune systems are facing unprecedented challenges.
A poorly functioning solar plexus chakra can mean that the immune system cannot retrieve the correct information from past experience and may malfunction.
Auto-immune diseases, allergies, and poor reactions to infections are just some of the problems that signal that the third chakra is not functioning properly.
How to Heal Your Solar Plexus Chakra?
A healthy and well-balanced third chakra enables you to assert and nurture your personal power, the power of self, which is necessary for following and achieving your goals, as well as for charting your personal growth.
When healing and balancing the solar plexus the challenges which present to us are connected with fighting to regain the control over our core power and energy.
9 Easy Techniques for Third Chakra Balancing:
- Avoid the intake of stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol, and drugs as they interfere with the functioning of the third chakra.
- Open yourself to the energy of the sun. Sunbathe (within reasonable parameters) and allow the warmth of the sun to fill your body.
- Introduce more yellow into your life. Wear yellow clothes, choose yellow wallpaper, paint a yellow accent wall, opt for yellow accessories.
- Meditate with the help of fire. Light a candle or stoke a fire in the fireplace.
- Stimulate the solar plexus chakra by sitting up straight, taking deep breaths and chanting the sound Oh with each exhale. Repeat this exercise at least five times.
- Make sure to stay warm, especially in winter. Visit a sauna, take up a fast-paced sport.
- Listen to emotionally charged music such as classical pieces by Chopin, Schubert, or Brahms.
- Learn to express your emotions. Sign up for an acting class or a body-language seminar.
- Relax and repeat one of the following solar plexus chakra affirmations every day, especially before going to bed; slowly whisper at least ten times:
- In full consciousness, I know how to reach the right decisions,
- With the full power of my personality, I offer support to my fellow men,
- I trust my feelings and readily accept life’s bountiful offerings.
The Benefits of Balancing Your Manipura
In spite of the pronounced self-awareness and personal power the people with a balanced third chakra exhibit empathy and a distinct feel for fellow people.
They advance in life even though they are not aggressively fighting their way up but are, on the contrary, quite mindful and attentive to the people around them.
An active and balanced Manipura is the precondition for success in life, regardless of what that means for each individual.
People with a healthy third chakra achieve their goals with the power that stems from inside, from their inner center of power.
With a balanced solar plexus chakra, you too can go after what you want with ease and poise that requires no aggression.
You will find that your self-confidence will not waiver as you encounter obstacles in your path. You will be well on the way towards success and personal accomplishment.
By applying yourself to restoring the balance of your third chakra, your physical health stands to improve as well.
An healthy solar plexus chakra ensures efficient digestion and fast metabolism while making certain that your body efficiently absorbs all the precious nutrients from ingested foods.
If you are willing to work on your third chakra, you might find yourself sleeping better, which will benefit your nervous system and make it stronger.
By deciding to heal the solar plexus chakra, you are investing in your spiritual well-being as well.
Taking steps towards balancing your third chakra means taking control of your life and consciously steering it in your desired direction instead of letting other people or circumstances control you.
It takes a healthy and balanced solar plexus chakra to be able to discern between the images that were superimposed onto you by others, and between who you truly are.
Your true worth is in your hands and not defined by others.
5 Signs of a Healthy and Open Third Chakra
People with an active solar plexus chakra radiate self-esteem and a have a healthy attitude towards work.
They are persistent and patient, which are the key features needed to overcome the daunting obstacles and challenges in life.
are the five main signs of a healthy and balanced third chakra.
Read More about Solar Plexus Chakra
To open your solar plexus chakra you should execute some easy exercises – such as solar plexus yoga poses, breathing exercises, meditation, and mudras. These techniques are not only very simple but they are also extremely effective. The only thing needed is persistence and discipline
The Solar Plexus Chakra, also known as ‘The Third Chakra’ or ‘Manipura’, is the repository of energy from which the power of life and vitality flow throughout the entire body. This chakra is related to inner personal power and element of fire. In Sanskrit, the word Manipura means “lustrous